Thursday 28 November 2013

I want to feature you on 'Let's Chat Tuesday'


I want to feature you!!


The purpose behind my blog is to inspire people to live life to the full…and ultimately to help you create a life and career you love.

As you may know I recently organized a 'Creative Business Tips' Blog Series where I asked 8 other creative entrepreneurs to share on their blogs, on various days, on topics I had chosen all under one heading, ‘Tips for starting your own Creative Business’. The series ends tomorrow and I have received such great positive feedback. While browsing through some of your creative websites that you forwarded on to me during this series, I got super excited and decided that it is time….I feature you!!

Let me help you and your business by sharing your story…

This series will include me interviewing YOU about your business/blog and giving my readers a peak into your world through answers to questions, pictures and a link to your website/blog. 

If you ‘re interested in being featured on "Let's chat Tuesday" then here’s what you need to do…

Email me with a short write up about you and your business/blog, a link to your website/ blog as well as attaching 1 or 2 high quality images. If I like what I see {I’m sure I will} then I will reply with a few questions for you to answer and soon you’ll be featured right here!!


Can’t wait to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...